Thursday 2 July 2015

Fanfare Please...

So this is a blog post I never thought I'd need to write. 

Do you remember the Simplicity Blogger Challenge I entered a couple of months ago? Well, they announced the winners today and ...  quite unbelievably ... I only flippin' well went and won the newcomer category! I'm not really sure what else to say about it. I'm completely flabbergasted and really grateful. It's given me the kick up the ar$e I needed to keep on sewing and keep on blogging!  I'll admit that the summer sun and my enthusiasm for the new garden have somewhat distracted me lately. As  result, my output has been - let's say - 'found wanting' lately. Well, not anymore! Time to put this renewed vigour into action!!! I'm working on a new post as we speak - and trying out a new approach to the way I present my blogs. Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment