Monday 6 April 2015

Nothing to Report

This week I have been mostly getting started on my entry for the  Simplicity Blogger Challenge. I've got a really clear idea in my head of what I want to create, and a few pattern 'hacks' (that's pro talk for alterations right?!) that I want to test, so I'm making a draft version out of fabric scraps first. Here's a cheeky teaser... I'm not giving anything away though ...  All it shows is the very start of the process-  where I'm about to trace and cut out the pattern.




Last night I also turned that rubbish dress I made for my daughter into a little vest top. I removed the contrast band from the bottom and hand sewed a hem. It's a bit skimpy, but it'll look cute with shorts on the beach this summer.


That is quite literally all I have managed to stitch this week. So there's no point writing anything more..!

No comments:

Post a Comment